Public Cloud is enabling business development and innovation
Owing to our mission critical profile and testimonials from our customers, we are known for our strong set of multi-cloud competencies, helping you to achieve your business ambitions and outcomes.
The public cloud offers a wealth of services to innovate and develop new services. Leading cloud providers are investing heavily in cutting-edge technologies to make them available to their customers.
Our Azure and AWS certified experts offer assessment of planned and existing cloud deployments, hybrid arrangements, complex multi-account environments and advanced cloud native networking. They provide lift & shift of existing environments, re-architecture/reconstruction and re-imagining of existing services. This includes specialist services such as FinOps and DevOps setups.
Our customer references
Migration to AWS and refactoring
In an increasingly digital and rapidly changing world businesses are constantly exposed to new Environmental, Health and Safety risks (EHS). The Norwegian company EcoOnline has specialized in developing systems for managing EHS initiatives. To stay in the forefront of the EHS marketplace, the company trusts Orange Business as their AWS partner. In this case, a migration to AWS of the Crawler service will help EcoOnline to gain better control of the application’s development speed, security, and costs.More info
Bokbasen CI/CD Pipeline – Case Study
Utilizing Infrastructure as Code technology (IaC), Orange Business and Bokbasen can automate the deployment of infrastructure, application services and CD/CD pipelines across environments.More info
Ruter invests in IoT-solution and devops collaboration of mission critical MQTT platform
Ruter’s Core Mobility Platform (CMP) department delivers a self-service platform on AWS.
CMP provides a comprehensive approach for the entirety of Ruter and simplifies access to cloud services used by the business’s other customer-oriented IT teams.
Single point of Truth for Germany’s train passengers
In 2015, the organisation Passenger Information of Deutsche Bahn (DB) launched an extensive project to improve the quality of passenger information, that would benefit all rail customers travelling in Germany.
DB Passenger Information and a variety of experts like our affiliate Orange Business worked together on creating a central data platform for the Deutsche Bahn that distributes information consistently across all connected channels. Based on Big Data technologies on top of Amazon Web Services (AWS), the passenger information in DB’s mobile app is now synchronized with the display board on the platform and any other information channels facing the customers.
Public Cloud Portfolio Overview
- Reselling of AWS and Azure services (CSP) supported by a Cost and Usage Portal (CUP) that provides insight into how money is spend across clouds, accounts, subscriptions, projects and services.
- Managed services including infrastructure monitoring and management, security management, incident management, and disaster recovery. Incident handling can be provided by Operations Center through Frontline Operations where runbooks specify how to resolve specific alerts and incidents.
- DevOps services, helping customers to automate their development and deployment processes. This includes services such as construction and operation of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipelines and architectures, infrastructure automation and monitoring.
- PCI/DSS certified environments on AWS and Azure to support customers needing to process credit card data.
- Audits and assessments of existing cloud deployment towards the Well-Architecture Framework (WAF) pillars: Cost Optimalization, Reliability, Security, Performance Efficiency and Operational Excellence.
Orange Business - Key Differentiators
We provide platform and management services for critical cloud applications, building and running the solutions, employing world-class, secure, scalable, and cost-effective environments, on private, public or hybrid cloud.
- Operational Excellence - having been a digital native company operating mission-critical services for the past 20 years and with datacenters in Norway, Sweden, the Netherlands and Germany, we can combine local, private, and public cloud environments in a true hybrid-cloud delivery.
- Award-winning “Customer First” approach, proven and praised by customers and analysts alike. We are a reliable partner, always there when you need us, and with real-life customer cases that back up our claims.
- True Native Digital Culture: enabling fast and agile customer engagements, while being an attractive employer of top-skilled people. You always have access to certified local roles as Project Managers, System Architects, Security Experts etc.
- We bring robust IT-security and regulatory compliance to your business, by means of sovereign data solutions, security frameworks, and crucial certifications like ISAE 3402, SOC II, PCI-DSS, ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001