We are delighted to announce that starting from November 16th, Business & Decision in the listed countries (Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Switzerland, and Spain) has officially become Orange Business, establishing our expertise in the Digital Services business line. Our mission is to lead reliable and successful digital transformation for many organizations.
The history of Digital Services business line can be traced back to 1992, with the creation of Business & Decision as a management consultancy and system integrator specializing in Data Intelligence and Digital Experience. In the year 2000, the vision to empower internet enablement led to the creation of Basefarm. Login Consultants emerged in 2002 with a mission to facilitate digital work environments, and in 2008, The Unbelievable Machine Company was founded to bring innovative data-driven business models to life.
From the perspective of Business & Decision, we have eagerly anticipated this rebranding ever since our acquisition by Orange Business in 2018. While many aspects of our work will continue as usual, our rebranding and the formation of a new business line will significantly expand our capabilities and outreach.
In one stroke, we will have 1500 advisors, data consultants, AI experts, cloud engineers, business analysts, and technical professionals operating in 9 countries: Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Norway, and Sweden. Already today, we serve over 1300 large national and mid-size companies in industries like Finance, Insurance, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Travel & Transportation, Retail, and the Public Sector.
A reliable partner providing business value and innovation.
We strongly believe that organizations need a partner that understands their business needs, is a frontrunner in embracing innovative technologies, builds long-term collaborations, and facilitates quick adaptations to new requirements in an ever-changing digital world. We will be that partner.
And here is why:
- Our Native Digital Culture enables fast and agile customer engagements, while at the same time attracting top-skilled people.
- With our extensive experience spanning over 20 years, we've established a distinguished reputation in Data and AI expertise. This stems from our unique blend of expert knowledge and exceptional capabilities across various aspects of data & AI, including strategy, engineering, governance, and science.
- The “Customer First” approach has been awarded multiple times and praised by customers and analysts alike.
- Through our expanded capabilities, we are bringing additional cloud competence, from operating mission-critical services for the past 20 years with datacenters in Norway, Sweden, the Netherlands, and Germany, where we can combine local, private, and public cloud environments in a true hybrid-cloud delivery.
As always with Orange Business, our customers trust us for delivering end-to-end, sovereign, and sustainable solutions to turn their Operational Experience, Employee Experience and Customer Experience into business value.
You will find more information on how you can tap into Digital Services or Orange Business’ international capabilities and innovations, and how the extended resources can benefit you and your organization here.
To stay updated, we encourage you to follow Orange Business
- on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/orange-business/
- on X https://twitter.com/orangebusiness,
- and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/orangebusiness.
The responsibility for managing our former Business & Decision social channels will rest solely with Business & Decision France, which will continue to operate under the Business & Decision brand.